Monday 14 September 2015

Playing Around

Hi Everyone,

It is Inspiration Time again over at STAMPlorations. My project came about when I was playing with some dies in preparation for making some much needed Christmas cards. Well, what can I say ... the first one ended up being a birthday card instead ...


I die cut the star border from cream Centura Pearl card and combined it with stamps from the Balloons and Banners set. I stamped coloured and fuzzy cut my balloon, stamped my sentiment in black Memento and the little stars in Pumpkin Pie before layering up as shown.

As I quite liked the green - orange combo, I decided to finally venture into making a Christmas card.


Using stamps from the Joyful and Sentiment Builders: Christmas and New Year to make up my sentiment, I simply stamped my sentiment and added some tiny die cut stars. A very quick and easy card to make.

Should you wish to CASE any of my or my teamies cards, please link them up at the Inspiration CASE Playground. You find the Linky at the end of each Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations Blog ... hope to see you there.

Just in case you missed it, here is another look at my card from yesterday's post ...



That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
stamps from STAMPlorations, links are in the above text
preview-DAIBalloonsandBanners stmp1075.jpeg stmp1074.jpeg
Twinkle Twinkle Die'sire Edge'ables and green core-dinations card (was a lucky dip colour) - Crafter's Companion
Pumpkin Pie and Gumball Green inks - Stampin'Up!
Tinge Alcohol Markers for colouring balloon - The Works

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love that star die cut! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how that border works for birthdays and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. You have been CASEd. Hugz
    http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2015/09/yeah-buttons.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX