Monday 11 May 2015

All Things Baby

Hi Everybody,

I am back again today with a traditionsl take on the washing line as my contribution the the Inspiration Post over at STAMPlorations.


I stamped the little vests from the Baby Bump set on watercolour paper, added the little flowers from the Grunge Floral Strips, watercoloured around the vests using colour from a blue marker pen scribbled on an acrylic block, drew my washing line, stamped the sentiment, layered on gingham paper and added some faux stitching, card Candi and gems to finish.

I would like to enter my card at:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with the optional twist of Let's Celebrate

I am going to keep it short and sweet today. If you fancy CASEing any of our cards, you can also link your creation up at the Inspiration CASE Playground. There will also be prize draws, for all the information and to see the fabulous projects my teamies have made pop over to STAMPlorations.

Off packing eBay parcels, back soon ...

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx


The sets I used:
BabyBump-preview stmp1047.jpeg
note: The little flower doesn't show on the graphic, but I am sure it came with the set.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby card Monika - I really like the little design on each of them and that you drew in the wash line! So pleased you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Celebrate]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love that you too paired the baby image with gingham. A perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX