Sunday 31 May 2015

More Bling

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post from me today with another card using the ARTplorations Droplets stencil. I really liked how I can use some of the gems from my stash to pick out shapes and patterns when using this stencil.

For today's card I went with featuring a heart ...


It is really easy to make, which is what I love about using stencils, you can quickly get amazing results. I simply sponged some Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay inks through my stencil, attached the gems, stamped my sentiment from the Fond Expressions set in Imperial Purple and layered on my purple base card - done!

For more inspiration and to link up any of your CASEd projects pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog. We would love to hear which one of our projects you cased and what inspired you ... It would be fabulous if it was one of mine ...

Back again soon. Have a lovely weekend!

hugs
Monika xxx

from STAMPlorations I used, links in the text above
preview-web-stencil-029-droplets.jpeg FondExpression-preview
from Stampin'Up! - Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay inks
Versafine - Imperial Purple ink

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX