Friday 23 October 2015

Floral Fantasie

Hi All,

just a quick post for Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. Today we are featuring some of their older sets. It is always nice to go back and see them in a different light. As you can see I am treating you to another tall and skinny one ...


My card had to be quick. Earlier this week I went to a Chiropractor and ended up being no good for anything for two whole days!!! Feeling much better now, and my energy levels have improved a lot. My joints are less sore, and I am feeling a lot more flexible too.

Back to my card now ... I had the idea of creating a curtain of flowers and stamped my blooms from the Eclectic Florals set in Regal Rose with the view to create chains of flowers. I then added the lines using a matching marker and my sentiment from the Blossom Overture set before finishing off with a flower sequin.

Just a quick reminder, there is still time to join the blog hop and Linky Party ...


.... using the following links: Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3

If you like CASEing pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out the Inspiration Projects for October and all the other fun stuff that is going on over there.

That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon.
Have a lovely weekend!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
stamp sets from STAMPlorations, links are in the above text:
stmp1038.jpeg StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg

Regal Rose ink and Stamp'n'write Marker - Stampin'Up!

1 comment:

  1. Those strings of flowers look lovely on the tall card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX