Sunday 1 November 2015

CASEplorations November


Hi Everyone!
It's November which means the start of a new CASEplorations Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. This month we take inspiration from a card by Suchi  from Suchi's Cardstock. Suchi's original post can be found here and here is Suchi's card:


... and this is what my take on it looks like ...


At STAMPlorations we interpret CASEing as taking inspiration from, and as you can see I went with the bold black sentiment and the pop of colours. Instead of adding colour highlights to the sentiments, I opted for a little spritzing in green to balance my colours.
I used stamps from the Party Time and the Dogwood Large sets.

If you fancy joining the challenge, follow the link here to the STAMPlorations Blog where you can also see what my teamies made of Suchi's card and how Suchi herself interpreted CASEing. To join the fun you can use stamps from other companies, nevertheless we would be thrilled if you used STAMPlorations stamps too. You can CASE any project from November's Inspiration Posts. The linky will be open until 5th December.

Have fun and a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

the sets I used, links are in the above text
DogwoodLARGE SheryRuss_PartyTime-web-preview

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CASE of the card Monika...I love how you sprinted green for the pop of color in the background...also love those flowers! Loved playing along CASEplorations this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers certainly make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know, I've overlooked that sentiment stamp - goodness knows why, because I could put it to good use! Love the colourful sprig of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX