Saturday 23 January 2016

Just A Note

Hi All,

after I spent the best part of last week tidying, re-arranging, sorting out and organizing my work space, more about this in my post here, I thought it might be an idea to enter one of the cards into the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge - Anything Goes with a Stamp.


I made the topper a while ago using my Jofy Mini 33 stamp by PaperArtsy and decided to add a stamped background using the Mixed Media Elements set by STAMPlorations. Add a little sentiment (Graphic Pentagons by STAMPlorations), a touch of glitter to the blooms and you're done.

Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Monika - love those JOFY images! Thanks for adding it to the Craft Stamper Take It Make It gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX