Sunday 15 May 2016

CASEplorations Reminder

Hi All,

As you might remember this month over at the CASEplorations Challenge, we are taking inspiration from ....


... no other than SHERY RUSS herself. Her original post for this card can be found here.

For my CASE I went with:

  • one layer
  • use of stencil
  • Subway Art Builder sentiment



My background using the matching stamp and stencil, Vignette Eclectic Florals and ARTplorations Stencils Floral Mania, turned out a little bolder than intended. After stamping me sentiment, I simply doodled a border and added some grey highlights with a Promarker to help it stand out. To finish I added a few floral sequins.

If you love CASEing and feel inspired pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to join us at CASEplorations. As for my part I am off packing up more of my craft room in readiness for our move.

I shall be back soon with some scheduled posts.

Have a lovely Sunday!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Vignette Eclectic Florals, ARTplorations Stencils Floral Mania, Subway Art Builders: Dare
stmp1038.jpeg preview-web-stencil-034-floralmania stmp1048.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I couldn't figure out how you created the background with both positive and negative images... but NOW I get it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX