Monday 16 May 2016

Happy Birthday, Sandie!

Hi All,

Sandie from London Days, the Queen of CAS, is celebrating BIG today. Kylie is hosting a Linky Party for Sandie. If you fancy joining, you can find the details here.



I simply want to wish Sandie all the best. Hope you're celebrating well.


I am also linking up with the special celebrations over at Time Out, where the theme is CAS with optional twist of purple. Well, I didn't go for the optional twist, but I happen to know that Sandie likes UNIKO and STAMPlorations stamps plus I added some twinkle courtesy of Happy Little Stampers.

Sandie, have a fantastic time! Looking forward to seeing you in July.
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
STAMPlorations - Sentiment Builders: Happy
stmp1051.jpeg

Clear Stamps

Happy Little Stampers - Enamel Glitter Dots: Gold
Enamel Glitter Dots - Gold

3 comments:

  1. Crisp and graphic and so deliciously CAS, Monika ... the touches of shimmer are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Sandie's special birthday surprise at Time Out! Anita:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this grungy look Monika, thanks for joining my party x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, love the little bit of twinkle! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX