Tuesday 10 May 2016

More Twinkling H2Os

Hi All,

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. As my DT project I made another card using Twinkling H2Os on black working with the Smile and Blossom Overture sets.


I heat embossed the Calla Lily and my sentiment using Gunmetal Kerpowder, coloured my lily with H2Os and finished off with a couple of sequins. The card has a nice subtle shimmer which can be best seen in the photograph below ...


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration. Whilst there, leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate redeemable in their store. You might also want o have a look around as there are always some challenge to enter, tutorials to learn from or just simply lots of other projects to take inspiration from.

That's it from me for today, I shall be back soon with more projects ....

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
preview-DeeptiMalik_Smile StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg


4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX