Sunday 7 August 2016

Color Blooms ATCs Part 2

Hello, Crafty Friends!

Welcome to this first Sunday in August and the start of a new Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. As you know anything Mixed Media Goes as long as it is not a card and you use at least one stencil.

As promised I shall be showing you the last three ATCs I made using one of the pages from Color Blooms ...


I attached my piece of Color Bloom page to a piece of card sponged with Crushed Curry and lightly sponged a frame in Pimpkin Pie using the ARTplorations Stencil Gridlocked. Next I used the Art Splatters Stencil and paste for the running paint and sprinkled it immediately with golden glitter. Once dry, I doodled a little border, stamped my sentiment from the Vignette Artful Flutters set, layerd onto my ATC base and finished off with some glitter around the edges.


For my next ATC, I sponged the edges of my piece of Color Blooms with Rich Razzleberry, used Art Splatters for the running paint, doodled a border, stamped my sentiment from the Trendy Butterflies set and added lots of sequins.


On my 3rd and last ATC today, I used only a narrow strip of my Color Blooms Page and layered it up with newsprint paper sponged with Tempting Turquoise. Again I used the running paint bit from the Art Splatters stencil with a little bit of glitter. I then stamped a partial border using the heart square from the Patchwork Frenzy Graphic Squares set, stamped and heat embossed my small butterflies from the Trendy Butterflies set, stamped and fuzzy cut another one, doodled a golden outline and finished off with a sentiment from Artful Flutters, some gems and a little daisy.

I hope you feel inspired to create something different .... why not link it up with the Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. The theme is always Anything Mixed Media Goes except cards which means projects such as tags, ATCs, canvases, layouts, art journal pages etc,are perfect for entering, and you must have used at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The challenge will close at the end of the month. You can find the full challenge details plus more Mixed Media inspiration here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


That's it from me for today. If you want to know what I used to colour my page from Color Blooms, check out my Spotlight Project here on the STAMPlorations Blog. I shall be back soon with another project to share.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
ARTplorations Stencils: Gridlocked and Art Splatters, Color Blooms colouriong book
preview-web-stencil-038-gridlocked preview-web-stencil-079-ArtSplatters colorbloomscover

STAMPlorations Stamps: Vignette Artful Flutters, Trendy Butterflies, Patchwork Frenzy Graphic Squares
stmp1035.jpeg stmp1082.jpeg stmp1041.jpeg

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX