Friday 16 September 2016

Create Magic


Hello Crafty Friends!
It's my turn today sharing a mixed media tutorial over at STAMPlorations. I created some magic on a luggage tag. Here is the finished project:


Interestingly, when I soft focus on the finished projects I can see one of those old fashioned fairground attractions, I think they are called Helter Skelter, instead of a lighthouse. I don't know whether it is the bleached dots mimicking lights, the sparkle, the word magic or just my imagination playing tricks with me. Try it and see what you see.

If you want to know how the tag was made, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my full Mixed Media Photo Tutorial.

I am entering my tag at:

That's it from me for today. Hope I have inspired you to create your own magic. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used:
ARTplorations Stencils:
Dots All OverSome BirdsFoiledClouds
preview-web-stencil-077-DotsAllOver preview-web-stencil-037-somebirds preview-web-stencil-022-foiled.jpeg preview-web-stencil-003-clouds-large.jpeg
STAMPlorations Stamps:
Mixed Media ElementsBold Sentiments: Create
SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements preview-STAMPlorations-Create
CUTplorations Dies:
Luggage Tags Nesting DiesMagical Word Die
preview-stamplorations-luggagetags preview-stamplorations-magical

2 comments:

  1. Bright colors - love 'em. And a sense of light - very captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX