Wednesday 12 April 2017

Embossing With Die-Cuts

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm over on the STAMPlorations Blog today with a Spotlight Tutorial showing you how to get more out of your CUTplorations dies. I picked up the Trendy Spring Blooms Dies and a few other bits to create these two cards:



To find out how I made my cards and for a step by step tutorial, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog. I shall just leave you with a couple of close-ups ...



That's it from me for today. If you feel inspired to do some embossing using your die cut shapes, why not link your make up with their Spotlight Project Showcase.

Have a lovely Easter!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Trendy Spring Blooms CUTplorations DiesScribbly Splattery GrungeBloom SketchesTweet Love
preview-trendyspringbloomsdies SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview BloomSketches.jpeg preview-Tweet Love
*** Discount code works on sale items too

The rubber embossing mat I used, is by Imagination Crafts and can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever idea and this way you get so much more out of your die cuts. Thank you for the inspiration x Happy Easter to you too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX