Tuesday 25 April 2017

Flourishes From The Heart

Hello Crafty Friends!

I got another card for sharing today. It's a postcard I made for a swap at the UK Stampers Forum FB Group. The theme for April is Swirls.

I picked up the Heart Frame Die from The Works a few weeks ago and decided to use it as my center piece on a colourful background with a little stamping using the following sets by STAMPlorations: Distressed Floral SwirlsFloral Bliss and a sentiment from It's All About You

Here it is ...


I'll just let you feast on a few close-ups ...




As it is going in the post as a postcard without envelope, I gave the front of my postcard a generous coat of Mod Podge. It changes the appearance slightly, but kept all of the stamped detail as you can see from the photos below.




I used this card as an inspiration for a video tutorial. It is a little lengthy and takes you through the process of how I made a similar card for my post here.


That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
STAMPlorations Stamps:
Distressed Floral SwirlsFloral BlissIt's All About You
stmp1005-a.jpeg FloralBliss-preview   stmp1001-a.jpeg

here is what I used in the video in addition to the above stamp sets:
Spring Flower Layering DiesMixed Media Elements Scribbly Splattery Grunge
preview-springflowerlayeringdies SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview

*** Discount code works on sale items too

The inks I used are by Stampin'Up!: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX