Tuesday 4 April 2017

Spring Chickie

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'.

I decided to work with the Fowl Play to create a card inspired by the saying: I'm no Spring chicken. Here it is ...


The chicks are stamped and coloured with Promarkers.


I then used the Clouds stencil and Tempting Turquoise inks to add the fair weather cloud background, stamped and die-cut the sentiment (Sweet Spring Wishes CUTplorations Phrase Die) before layering up as seen and finishing off with a wiggly eye on the larger chick.


I am entering my card at:

AAA Cards - CAS Game #87 Shiny Spring  - went with a Spring inspired colour scheme and die-cut the word Spring from shiny gold mirror card



As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% apart from the Party Girl set I used in my card which will be 20% off.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Fowl PlaySweet Spring Wishes CUTplorations Phrase DieCoulds ARTplorations Stencil
preview-FowlPlay-TheBeesKnees preview-sweetspringwishesdie preview-web-stencil-003-clouds-large.jpeg
*** Discount code works on sale items too

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun and sweet, Monika. Great design and super stamping and coloring. I love the die cut "spring" too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards with your Clean And Simple creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and loving all the elements x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun and adorable scene. Those chicks are so fun. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Spring card, love those Stamploration birds. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to smile when I saw this card.
    Love the play on words.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to get this card in the mail!! Gorgeous images and the little googly eye is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX