Tuesday 25 April 2017

You Are Amazing!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps designed by STAMPlorations owner Shery under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'.

Inspired by a lovely sunny weekend at the caravan, I decided to work with the Distressed Floral Swirls, Floral Bliss, Mixed Media Elements, Scribbly Splattery Grunge, It's All About You stamp sets and the Spring Flower Layering Dies to create this swirly floral postcard.


I basically did some ink blending, stamping and inlaid die-cutting before giving my postcard a generous coat of Mod Podge.

I won't go into more detail right now, just a little close-up of some of the stamped detail.


There is a craft along video on how I made this card. It is a little lengthy, but you can always fast forward. It will show you the slow and a faster way of inlaid die cutting plus my usual ramblings and pearls of crafting wisdom.


As explained in the video, this card was inspired by one I made for an online swap with the theme of swirls. Feel free to leave a comment as I will pick one person at random to receive today's card through the post. The draw will be on Sunday 7th May at 7pm BST.


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by Shery under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% apart from the Bloom Happy set which will be 20% off.

I shall try and make a card using the Bloom Happy set for Sunday's inspiration Round-up Post.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
CUTplorations Dies:
Spring Flower Layering Dies
preview-springflowerlayeringdies
STAMPlorations Stamps:
Distressed Floral Swirls, Floral Bliss, Mixed Media Elements Scribbly Splattery Grunge
stmp1005-a.jpeg FloralBliss-preview   SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview
It's All About You
stmp1001-a.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

4 comments:

  1. Loving the vibrant colours you've used for the ink blending. Such a gorgeous layout and a fabulous eye catching project x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Monika...I LOVE all your mixed media elements, gorgeous colors and die cut inlaid flower and of course....swirls. TFS and how awesome it would be to win your card :-) TFS your card and your video. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and bold and beautiful.
    Love the mix of colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the gift.
    I have a card hanger
    on my craft room door.
    The card will have a place
    of honor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX