Sunday 23 July 2017

Poundshop Brush Markers 1

Hello Crafty Friends!

Who doesn't love a bargain?! The other day I went on a little excursion to my local Poundshops and ended up buying a set of 6 brush markers from the kids craft section. Here is my first make using them for a soft watercoloured look with STAMPlorations stamps:


I stamped the Blossom Sprays #1 on Mixed Media paper, added some colour with my new markers and moved the colour around with my waterbrush before doing some serious fuzzy cutting. The BG is 2nd generation stamped in Tempting Turquoise using stamps from the Mini Mixed Media Backgrounds and the Mixed Media Elements sets. The sentiment is from the Blossom Overture set. I a sort of shortened it by omitting the Hope You bit, it just sounds a little bit more positive to me.


I am entering my card at:
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Craft Stamper Make It Take It - Anything Goes (STAMPlorations is sponsoring, got to support my teamies)
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional twist 'blue'

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Blossom Sprays#1,Mixed Media ElementsMini Mixed Media BackgroundsBlossom Overture
preview-blossomspray1 SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements stmp1004-a.jpeg StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

4 comments:

  1. Such a cheery card, love the pretty colours and yes love a bargain too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain cos that's a very prettily coloured card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job with those new markers, Monika. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and I love those floral stamps! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX