Saturday 19 August 2017

Looking For Rainbows

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a tag I made using a set designed by my friend Deepti Malik. It's one of her super cute Kathryn series called Kathryn's Rainbow. I especially love the uplifting sentiments in this set hence I had to splash out and get it. 😇


I simply cut a tag from a black Brusho background I made a while ago, thought the grey was very fitting for a rainy day. I stamped the raindrops and sentiment, stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut Kathryn and her rainbow, attached them and added some dimensional shading, doodles, nail embellies and Stickles to finish.

I am entering my tag at:
UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group - August Tag Swap Anything Goes

Here is a little close-up ...



That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Kathryn's RainbowTags #1 CUTplorations Nesting Dies
preview-KathrynsRainbow preview-nestingtags1
*** Discount code works on sale items too

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely sentiment and such a fabulous tag...so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag! Great stamp set and colors/coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX