Tuesday 5 December 2017

CASE-ing Myself

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday, which means, it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week I want to sher two cards I made based on two recent Mixed Media projects.

First up is a B&W card based on an altered candle I made for yesterday's post here.


As you can see, I took the Peace Love & Joy sentiment with the stenciled Trees 1 and 'added' them to a white base card and finished off with a couple of debossed scored lines.

 

For my next card I took inspiration from a tag I made as my DT project for STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. You can find it in my post here.


As you can see, the stenciled trees became white embossed Leaves 1, the ornamental bracket became a Curly Labels/Tags Nesting Dies frame, the shiny stars turned into a heart charm tied on with some twine while the sleigh and sentiment stayed pretty much the same.

 

Here is one last look at today's projects ...



For more inspiration and latest offers, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Peace Love & JoyTrees 1Leaves 1Curly Labels/Tags Nesting Dies
preview-peaceloveandjoy preview-trees1 preview-leaves1 preview-curlylabelstagsnestingdies

preview-SheryRuss_WarmHandsWarmHearts CUTplorationsWarmHandsWarmHearts-preview 
*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Love your CAS black and white design. Perfect if you need any quick last minute Christmas cards. Love your very colorful Mixed media card and tag too with the stenciling and stamping. TFS Monika. Hugs and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX