Tuesday 3 April 2018

A Sheepish Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'.

Given that I spent Easter on a farm in Wales, I decided to entertain you with more sheepish delights using the Baa Baa set and the Clouds Stencil to create this fun card ...


I stamped the sheep first and painted them in with Mod Podge as a way of masking. I tend to use this method whenever I want to get a slightly grungy, imperfect look before sponging ink.

It had to be grungy given that we were definitely caravan camping in the mud, they had a lot of rain recently. We even got stuck in the mud and had to be pulled out by the tractor. There is always a first time ...


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'. To mix it up a little, all stamps, stencils and dies - except from the Retiring category- are reduced by 10% this week in the STAMPlorations Shop, no coupon needed. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout will give you an added 20% off taking the total discount to 30%. I would love for you to take advantage of this great offer.
Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Baa BaaClouds Stencil
preview-BaaBaa preview-web-stencil-003-clouds-large.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

3 comments:

  1. Cute scene. I like the texture and your masking technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This card! Creative. The texture of your clouds, the hills- just a beautiful scene altogether!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card - love the texture on the clouds:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX